Cob: help request!

Roxboro Yurt theyurt at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 15:02:24 CDT 2000

My husband and I are building a round 32 ft diameter
cob house in North Carolina (on the Virginia border
about 30 minutes north from I-40).  We are finished
with the foundation and floor and are now on to the
fun stuff  - so anyone who would like to
visit, help us build, or just lend advice please email

theyurt at yahoo.com, or give us a call at 336.504.4452.
We work on the house almost every day, and are hoping
to be finished by October.  We have water,
electricity,
and an extra camping trailer for visitors to sleep in.
Thanks!
Rebekah and Stephen Hren