Cob: cob greenhouse

Rain Drop rainbo at rochester.rr.com
Sun Aug 13 23:17:48 CDT 2000

Hello
Has anyone out there built a cob greenhouse? That is what we
are going to do. Passive solar perfection.
A good sized greenhouse, just for my family, we are
trying to homestead. We have zero knowledge and
subzero experience. The solution for that may be
to host a workshop here. Would it be possible
to get enough "know-how" from book, to build
without help? Hmmmmm... Suggestions, tips, pointers,
are all needed.  We are in western ny. Not much time
left to sculpt and have it ready before winter. So, I better
start making phone calls and find out what and how. Hope
that you all have some info for me. Looking forward to hearing
from some of you.
Peace   Harmony   Love
Chantelle