Cob: Welcome to my photo album!

lovefarmer at hotmail.com lovefarmer at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 13:14:44 CDT 2000

here are some recent pictures from our friend's house who we helped build near telluride, co.

we plan to build a cob house this spring!
we are building near boulder, co and it is challenging working with building department but we shall persevere.

marco and jamie

It's easy to view my new photo album.  Just go to the Web page below.
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=7114947503&n=1560612874

When you get to Ofoto, you may be asked to register or sign in.
To register, just fill out the form, then click on Join to take
advantage of great Ofoto services. To sign in, simply use your
Ofoto log in and password.

For your convenience, our customer service center is open seven
days a week. Should you have any questions, please contact us
by email at support at ofoto.com, by phone at 1-877-986-3686 (510-898-6226),
or by fax at 510-898-6249.

Ofoto.com     http://www.ofoto.com/

Technical Support: 510-898-6226, support at ofoto.com
Toll-free Order Information : 877-986-3686 (877-98ofoto)
Order Information Email: orders at ofoto.com
Customer Support Fax:  510-898-6249