Cob: more magic from marco and jamie

Marco Lam lovefarmer at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 10:34:07 CDT 2000

thanks to all those who sent good regards to the photos of the telluride
house.  you can contact the main builder at atlas at rmi.net.  he is an
incredible builder.

as for the house we are planning, it is still in the very planning stages.
it will most likely be in sunshine canyon.  i will write more when we are
more settled in our plans.

we hope to do a workshop with sergio andrade, we plan to fly him up from
chile.  he was my first introduction to alternative building a long time
ago.  his building blow out of the water anything any one else has ever
done.  a big claim I know.  check it out:

http:\\www.cascadadelasanimas.cl/sergio

love,
marco

sowing the seeds of love