Cob: request for list postings, unsubscribing, trimming messages

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Thu Nov 2 18:40:20 CST 2000

1) I stand corrected, while the coblist software does add the "Cob" string
to the subject line of any messages which do not contain it, it apparently
does not add it if the message does not have a subject line.  I will look
into this problem, but since I didn't write the software and have other
projects to deal with, it may not get fixed quickly.

2) Since we have had a number of unsubscribe requests posted to the list:

   To unsubscribe from the cob email list, send email to
   "majordomo at deatech.com" with the following line in the body
   (not subject) of the message:

      unsubscribe coblist

   If you would like additional information on the coblist including
   access to the archives, it is available on the coblist home page at:

      http://www.deatech.com/natural/coblist/

3) PLEASE remember when replying to a coblist message to delete from
your message any portions of the message you are replying to which are not
relevant to your reply.  This keeps the archives and everyones email boxes
from getting clogged with useless duplicate information.