Cob: Cob building in Washington DC

Mike Wye mike at mikewye.co.uk
Tue Nov 21 16:08:21 CST 2000

We're working with cob both new and rebuild in Devon,  England and are visiting Washington in the New Year to help with a lime putty plastering project for the
International Masonry Institute at Annapolis, Maryland ( thinks of us as Trojan Horses!!)
We're not too familiar with the geology ( or geography) of Maryland but if there are any of you working with cob working in Maryland or "nearby" we'd love to hear from you and possibly visit your project if that's a possibility -
best wishes,
Mike, Gill & Ricky