Cob: Cool Websites Please

cw caoimhin at indigo.ie
Sat Dec 2 14:13:10 CST 2000

Hi Everyone

The Village website is almost complete. I will post it on the list when it
comes on line. This promises to be a great site explaining the Village
concept and outlining our plans and ideas. Couple of good web techees are on
the job.

I am compiling website addresses for the village site and I would like to
ask anyone on this list if they could send there best, favourite,
interesting, obscure and relevant websites devoted to creating a sustainable
world.  Subjects include:
Eco-building, design, sustainable agriculture (permaculture, organic
agriculture etc...) waste management, renewable energy, communities
(primarily local community groups based upon sustainable principles) water,
air, green business, architecture (ecological and community based),
scientific and any other site that might be of interest even your own site
telling us about your project whatever that might be.

The idea is to share informaton and the web is perfect for this.

I look forward to your replies

P.S There are a number of you who asked for some information on the Village.
When the web site comes on line I will forward you the address. You won't be
disappointed, sorry for the delay.

Caoimhin Woods
The Village, Dublin, Ireland.