Cob: Books...

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Tue Dec 5 17:44:59 CST 2000

There is a small booklet, 32 pgs, 35 photos, 6 illus.,  put out by Shire
Pubs. , which I carry (#1052...$10), entitled Clay and Cob
Building..with many photos and descriptions of "clay batt", cob, pise',
shuttered earth , and other earth methods used in the UK. The photos of
cottages are lovely, and very detailed.

I can also suggest Kiko's book Build your own Earthen Oven as a small
project book, and great cob intro book: on mixing, stomping, etc. lots
of cool color photos too.(1004..$15.)

Thanks, and email me with any questions.

Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
PO Box 6985, Eureka CA 95502
707-441-1632
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
email: books at dirtcheapbuilder.com
PS: visit the Good Used Books page too at:
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/used.html