Cob: Notice of continental move ...

Rosemary Lyndall Wemm lyndall at wemm.org
Fri Dec 8 00:47:34 CST 2000

Hi All!

No, this is not about continental drift or seismic activity - yet.  It's
just to let you know that our move to California has been completed.  We
move into a [rented] house in San Ramon [East Bay Area of San Francisco] on
Sunday.

Unfortunately my cob shed had to be left incomplete.  I'm hoping to return
for 3 months some time next year, to complete the top half, which includes a
lot of bottle inserts.  The interim result looks quite acceptable.  It is
being used as a hiding place for all the spare bricks and tiles we had piled
up in various spots around the garden.  When I get time [not for at least a
couple of months] I'll put the last photos of the structure on the Web and
let you know.

It's nice to be over here, closer to the heart of alternative building [not
meaning to be disrespectful to our British Brethren who started this whole
Cob thing] or our Enlight[straw]ened Deutschen Menschen and Wimmen ;-), of
course.]

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM
rosemary at lyndall.wemm.org
[who hasn't designed a new dot signature logo yet].