Cob: Village Website

cw caoimhin at indigo.ie
Sat Jan 13 10:29:43 CST 2001

Hi All

I would like to announce that the Village website is now online. We want to
create a sustainable community based on sound ecological, social and just
principles. The site expands fully our ideas. Please comment, critic,
feedback opinion on the site, we welcome all.

I would like to thank those of you who sent in website addresses, they are a
great asset for the site. (They will be up later in the week).

It is 85% complete.

Pass on our address to anybody who might be interested.

http://www.thevillage.ie/

Thanks again.

Caoimhin Woods
Dublin, Ireland