Cob: Re:

goshawk at gnat.net goshawk at gnat.net
Thu Feb 15 22:11:02 CST 2001

Hi everyone, this is the Newberry's located in Middle Georgia or
basically if you draw a line from Macon to Columbus GA, we'd be
about halfway between.
We have only one cob house but have a reasonable amount of
experience in cob. .... over the last 3 years,

Should have some new photos in the next few days...
now that the weather as warmed up I can at least cob a bit more!

Pat & Carroll Newberry
www.gnat.net/~goshawk