Cob: Re.:decorating cob

goshawk at gnat.net goshawk at gnat.net
Sun Feb 18 07:55:57 CST 2001

I'm planing on painting some murals as well on our walls, Maybe in
a fresco (sp?) type technique. We have lots of Kaolin and sand
available locally, just add some lime and colour and I think I'd have
a wonderful palette of colour.

Pat

On 17 Feb 2001, at 14:44, Elke Cole wrote:

> I have now worked on a few cobhouse finishes- all the interiors were done with a fine clay plaster like Carol Crews teaches.
 We have used reclaimed potters clay instead of bought Kaolin and the results are beautiful.