Cob: Re: cool weather cob trick

goshawk at gnat.net goshawk at gnat.net
Mon Mar 26 22:05:35 CST 2001

  Ok maybe I'm just in need of saying something.
but..

this last weekend. I was getting ready to cob away in the spring
weather of warm today, cool tommorow weather. I just didn't  want
to mud up another shirt and couldn't find my regular "mud" shirt.
Cold and  desprate, I pulled out a plastic garbage sake, slit a hole
in the center and out each side and waaallaaa, I had a shirt, mud
proof, water proof  etc...  Afterwards, no wash was required.  Once
th weather  warms  up a bit more, I'll jus stick to bear flesh, but
when the spring  cold weather hits, plastick  garbage sacks fit the
bill..

Pat
http:www.gypsyfarm.com