Cob: Cob Workshop

bob hutson bob_hutson at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 19:09:43 CDT 2001

Hi Everybody:  Want to let you know we are planning a
few cob/strawbale building workshops these coming
Summer Months in the Ouchita Mountain Area of Western
Arkansas, near Mena, to be exact.  We are in the
process of building a 32foot octagonal hybird
strawbale/post and beam home.  We have all 8 sides up
and 7 walls covered with first coat of clay/sand/straw
fibers already on outer walls.  Workshops are planned
for weeks of Jun 5 thru June 10;June 18 thru June
24;July 9 thru July 15 and July 23 thru July 29.  We
have 5 acres of wooded land with ample camping and
parking space. No Fee.  We ask you help with some of
the food.  Let us know if interested and we will
provide more information.  bob_hutson at yahoo.com.  Hope
to hear from you.