Cob: Fw: closer to home

Elke Cole elkec at island.net
Wed Apr 4 09:33:56 CDT 2001

Anyone  in Kansas or threreabouts....?

----- Original Message -----
From: Heather Docksteader
To: elkec at island.net
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 8:58 PM
Subject: closer to home

I have been reading about cob and other natural building for the past year or longer and am very interested in building our own home with cob and recycled materials. We live in N.E. Kansas and as far as I can tell no workshops are anywhere near. If you have any information on some place a little closer I would LOVE to hear about it. I have many friends, family, and aquaintences who also would like to learn. Thank you for your time,
Heather