Cob: info on caliche or clay slip or light clay

Vicki and David Wicker macmastr at cswnet.com
Mon Apr 16 19:04:43 CDT 2001

Hi cobbers,
I'm interested in the light clay technique since we live in a high humidity area. Have read it is more suited to my climate than strictly cob. But I'm having difficulty finding any information other than just breif articles here and there. If any of you know of some good resources, please pass them along.
Vicki Wicker