Cob: Re: "women only" workshops

mama graham mamagraham at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 22:05:44 CDT 2001

I did notice that somewhere on the website it mentions girl children
allowed.  That seems unfair to me, even with acknowledgement of the reasons
behind an all-woman workshop. I don't think having boys present would hurt
anything, in fact, it might open up their eyes to see what Mama and her
friends can do!

Judith... Mama to Jacob
born at home

"...and I try to laugh at whatever life brings.
 When I look down, I just miss all the good stuff.
When I look up, I just trip over things."
-ani