Cob: land for cob house

Ropadoogie at aol.com Ropadoogie at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 13:10:32 CDT 2001

My husband and I plan to build a cob house within the next 3 years.  I realize we must do much research first.  But does anyone know of land which could be purchased in the near future where we would not run into any difficulties with building inspectors and building codes?  We will be looking in Oregon, California, New Mexico and Arizona.  It would be great if we could buy at least an acre of land within an hour of a town or city where we could be employed at least part time.  I am a teacher, my husband is a carpenter.  Thanks for any help.  Pam and Rod DeVries