Cob: Re: Solar Power / off topic posting

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Fri Apr 27 22:41:20 CDT 2001

I should have said something more in my original posting on solar power,
but I didn't, so it's my fault.

Solar power/alternative power systems are off topic for the coblist, but I
figured since most people will want power in their cob homes, that it was
appropriate for myself and others to post some links to useful information
on the subject for those who are interested.  Having said that, it really
shouldn't go any further and turn into a "how to go solar" discussion.
I'm sure there is probably a getting off the grid / alternative power
discussion group somewhere on the net that those who are interested can
join.  If anyone knows the location of such a group, please post it to the
list, if you have spent some serious time looking and can't find one,
please let me know (privately) and I will see what I can do about it.

Thanks,