Cob: Re: why light clay

Kyle Towers ktowers at locl.net
Sun Apr 29 16:17:51 CDT 2001

    If the radiant barrier insulation you speak of is a moisture barrier as well, your liechtlehm and timbers may not last long.  Your winters may be short, but whenever it is colder outside than inside, moisture will migrate into the walls and be stopped by the exterior insulation, condense, and commence the unspeakable.