Cob: last call for finish plaster workshop

Elke Cole elke at cobworks.com
Thu Jun 7 17:12:32 CDT 2001

Ahhhh....just when you thought the Natural Builders Colloquium was
over--we decided, due to the ongoing interest, to create a workshop to
finish up the projects.

If you already had attended the Annual Natural Builders Colloquium
(April 26-May 2/2001 at Camp Narnia Shawnigan Lake, BC) and know what a
ragingly successful, creative, connected good time we had....then come
back (and consider this part of your registration still).  We built a
beautiful strawbale building, a huge cob castle wall project, a
demonstration windmill, cedar and bentwood deck railings, and a
mortis/tenon joint canopy for the existing cob garden wall/bench/oven
(and we indulged in up to 1/2 doz workshops, slideshows and presenters a
day!).  One of those great, kinda life altering gatherings.....

If you heard (or not) about the Colloquium yet didn't make it but want
to have a hand in part of the experience then come for a 2 day Creative
Natural Plastering and Finishing workshop, June 9 & 10th.  We will
include camping, fun, evening talks, (potluck food), and all the
facilitation.  The workshop fee will be $75.00 for the weekend (with
some flexibility for a few positions).  For more info call asap to
(250)743-3002 ask for Brandy or (250)338-4660 ask for Elke

Looking forward to building more projects and community with you....