Cob: Butterfly Tour

Grace Benjamin grey_sea at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:17:41 CDT 2001

Hey Folks!

Grace Benjamin here from Ann Arbor, MI.  Some of you may know me personally,
others may know me through my occasional posts, others still may know me
from regular posting.  Either way- I thought folks would be interested to
know that I and a small crew are kicking off a nationwide tour of
intentional communities.  We'll be taking interviews, and video footage,
trying to elucidate an answer to the question- How does growing up in
community affect children- how do they grow, and what are their lives like?

We'll be stopping many places.  Please check out our yahoo! groups page if
you would like to follow along with our journey:

Feel welcome to pass this message on to any folks you think might be
interested, and let them know they can just keep up with our progree via the
group page.

peace tou you all, and apologies for cross postings!

Grace