Cob: could this whole liine stop, please

drhelp drhelp at home.com
Sat Jul 14 13:32:54 CDT 2001

Thanks, Michael. I really hope everyone involved gets off the talk of how
poor people "should" live. Obviously none are poor unless it's by choice,
and then it's ersatz. Poor is poor. Living slim is the choice of many, but
when they have money to spare, beyond what one needs to survive, that is not
poor. And unless one is "succesfully" poor, it does not bode well to tell
others lofty sentiment.

Also, there are among us some who do not go the way of God, and if we can
discuss cob building, and alternate building living successes and failures,
and help each other to improve the probability of succesful alternative
building, then good on us. Thanks for hearing me on this. Diana in Victoria