Cob: Let's keep it on topic

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Sat Jul 14 15:46:52 CDT 2001

The topic of this list is Cob and (to some extent) related building
techniques.  How to make it, how to use it, connecting it to other
materials, etc..  It's fine to discuss where/how to learn about cob more
cheaply, but once we start getting into how people should live, religion,
politics, ethics, morality, etc., we are definitely off topic.  When in
doubt, please visit the coblist home page and follow the link for list
policies:

  http://www.deatech.com/natural/coblist/

If that doesn't make it clear, then email me privately.

Thanks,