Cob: RE: Update from Gypsyfarm

Patrick Newberry PNewberry at HFHI.org
Fri Jul 20 13:49:20 CDT 2001

 Over the last few years I have made it a point to update my web site in
a manner which corresponds to the
 each season of the year. Normally I'd be posting my summer of 2001
photos. This summer I will not be posting
 any photos.

 In May of this year my family received some bad news. My wife and
friend for the last 24 years was diagnosis
 with Lung Cancer. In addition to the lung cancer they have discovered
leptomeningeal carcinomatosis which is
 a cancer in the lining of the scull. The prognosis is not good.

 As a result building on the house has slowed considerably as we fight
this disease. She is currently undergoing
 radiation and chemo-therapy in Albany Georgia. Even so, I am on my last
wall and have  promised my sweet wife
 (aka, the African Princes) that I'd finish the wall before winter.
Since I have only about 8 days of work left to
 complete that task, everything is on schedule.

 Once that is complete I can begin the finish plasters and the floors
and at that point will declare the building
 done or as they say in the military...."Good enough for Government
work".

 Love and Light

 Pat & Carroll Newberry
 http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk