Cob: Wax Preservative

Gregori Robinson robinson at on.aibn.com
Fri Sep 28 11:16:15 CDT 2001

Dear Kathryn,

Your letter was inspiring, entertaining, and thank you.

Boiled Linseed oil will no doubt help to preserve the wood a bit, but termites might find it tasty and a good seasoning for the scrumptious poplar being considered.   Poplar was never used as a serious building material, a weed better replaced with hemp or other species more vital..

Perrifin Wax,  is no doubt, the best and the oldest preservative in the world as professed by the world renowned  researcher,  William Nelson of EcoWax International.  As we speak, venture capitalists  are lining up to invest in Ecowax International, as Mr. Nelson's research is being released to the public.  As quoted from Willy Nelson of Perth, Ontario, the worlds leading researcher in wax technology:  "Wax has endless environmental applications and at the same time, a waist product of the oil industry", interesting point, you must agree.