Cob: Re: Re: Interesting proposal

Gregori robinson at on.aibn.com
Tue Oct 30 22:32:24 CST 2001

Diana,

This is a very interesting perspective and your discriptions is colorful and
vivid.  We are considering producing a documentary on cob, one from an
Environmental Artists perspective to give all of us who love organic
architecture some inspiration to proceed and do a project that is beyond our
wildest  imaginations.....  Would you like to help on this project?

Gregori Robinson
ArtNouveau Foundation