Cob: Earth Floor!

Vicki Wicker vcwicker at asub.edu
Thu Nov 1 11:31:30 CST 2001

Only been using mine about a month now, so don't have much experience yet.
I know it seems a lot more durable after the linseed oil is on and dried. I
don't know why that would be. And watch out for sharp stuff. Like we had
some lawn chairs that had lost the little plastic caps off the end s of the
legs and it made circles on the floor, However, I would imagine the same
damage might have been done to a soft wood or lino. If you're real worried
you could put down area rugs where you think you're going to drop your
coffe can : )