Cob: Re: Earth Floor!

Ted Schluenderfritz ted at fidelitas.org
Sat Nov 3 15:57:02 CST 2001

>May microbes bless you, non-existent deities wont.

I can understand your comments. If I believed the statement above I might
be just as rude and intolerant, but back on topic...

I remember reading somewhere that linoleum is actually a "green" product,
is this the case? I've got some interesting flooring in part of my 80 year
old house that I think is some kind of linoleum. It almost looks as if the
pattern on it were hand painted.

(sorry, this may not be on topic either...is there a general green building
list that I can mail my questions to?)

Ted