Cob: Re: earth floors

Carla Kennedy carlaevans at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 18:20:03 CST 2001

Hi Paul,
Very interesting principle.  Thank you.  Would that apply as well to
plasters for cob walls?  I read somewhere that you can use a harder, shinier
plaster mix for kitchen and bathroom walls.  Would that be more likely to
crack or peel? (That's basically what I understand delaminate to mean.)

:) Carla

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible
warning."