Cob: re digest

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed Nov 7 22:18:13 CST 2001

> is there some way to get all the postings in one single email instead of
> 5-20 each day ive had three people ask me if i got an answer back
> because they want the same in a digest form instead of multiple emails
> IM NOT WANTING TO BE REMOVED JUST ASKING IF YOU HAVE DIGEST VERSION  FOR
> COBLIST EACH DAY BECAUSE SOME OF YOU HAVE SOME VERY GOOD IDEAS FOR ME TO
> USE IN MY ADOBE THANKS     unclejoe(okla) unclejoe at pldi.net

The digest version of the coblist does not send out one message each day,
rather it sends out a message when it has accumulated enough messages to
fill a "digest" which is roughly 40,000 characters.  Depending on the
activity on the list you could receive a couple of digests in a day, or
it could take a few weeks between digests, though lately I think one
or two every few days is currently more typical.  You can switch to the
digest version of the coblist by sending email to majordomo at deatech.com
with the following lines in the body (NOT SUBJECT) of the message:

   subscribe coblist-digest
   unsubscribe coblist