Cob: Counter-attacks

ToSwink toswink at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 9 20:00:52 CST 2001

Not sure if I understand thread sorry if wrong.
When I took masonry classes we made park benchs which when finsihed were
smooth.
We took sand/creek pebbles and dropped them on top of cement.
Then when it was dry we took what was called a holy stone.
As we ran water over surface we rubbed the stone untill the surface was
smooth.
Same thing should occur on any cement surface.