Cob: resistance/new guy

David & Sheila Knapp solar at aeroinc.net
Sun Nov 18 10:33:35 CST 2001

In a small town in SW Colorado where we were originally looking at some
property, the town locals affectionately referred to the locals living in
their strawbale, cob, or earthships homes as "Mudheads."  It was a small
price to pay (and I sort of grew to like it), as it pretty much defined
those that were having expensive winter heating bills and those who were
not.  It also displayed the inability of those not plugging into the message
that they just didn't understand much of it.

:-)

Dave