Cob: good idea

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Tue Nov 20 13:41:19 CST 2001

Hi - you must be a young'un... codgery old men have been doing this
for   years with baby food jars out in the garage for sorting  their
misc.  nuts/bolts/nails, etc.. Its a great idea! I grew up with
admiration of my dad's long  jar collection with all those tools  jars
right  hanging over his workbench. I like the bigger jar idea too..

and this month I heard a PBS show on how the glass babyfood jars ar
going away forever ( plastic ones now), and what will people do to store
all the little stuff in!! they even called Heloise to ask her:>> answer:
pimento jars, garlic jars.  go to yard sales and grab what you can she
said.

Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
http://www.papercrete.com