Cob: cleaning earth plaster

lucynda norton dragonfly_183 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:57:26 CST 2001

    Has anyone had trouble cleaning earth plasters.  I have two kids and a
very large dogs and recently painted my stick house in semi gloss so that
the walls would be scrubbable.  I have read that you can mix a tablespoon
full of linsead oil per bucket of plaster or natural paint, and I have read
that any more than that causes a moisture barrier that will cause problems,
But is one tablespoon full per bucket really enough to make it scrubable?