Cob: code cob

dtebb dtebb at alternatives.com
Thu Dec 6 00:24:00 CST 2001

Here in parts of British Columbia, cob is now permitted but with a post and
beam structure. There was 1 fully load bearing house built by Cobworks
(Cobworks.com) that has a permit, but due to the huge amount of interest by
others to build, the local permits people came up with the post and beam
compromise, I guess it is what they are comfortable with.

Ian