Cob: Pine Needles, anyone?

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Sun Dec 9 21:06:53 CST 2001

Chrys,
   I don't know about the fibre strength of pine needles.  I know that I
can break dry ones easily when folded over or twisted.

   As an alternative, you also have a lot of rice growers where you
are.  I know that rice straw works well.

  Note, that dry pine needles burn very well so be carefull about
storing them if you use them.

Darel