Cob: Re: comp. tests:code cob

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Sun Dec 16 20:25:26 CST 2001

California's building code, does not require insulation if you have a
high thermal mass wall over 10 or 13 " I believe.  I read this about two
years ago.  It's in California's building code.  Probably under
alternative buildings, sub-category, residential use buildings.  Does
California still have this code?

What was your soil like?  Near the Sacramento river is a lot of clay
soil, and in the mountians near Shasta a more sandy soil, from what I
remember.

Darel