Cob: RE:Farmers and Consumers Market Bulletin

Patrick Newberry PNewberry at HFHI.org
Thu Dec 20 12:29:16 CST 2001

You can subscribe to it for free as well!
Yes, a great resource!
I've gotten used tin from chicken houses, plus a lot of other stuff.

Pat

For all farming needs IN GEORGIA this is the very first place to allways
go
to.
It is a free monthly magazine.

Farmers and Consumers  Market Bulletin.
http://www.agr.state.ga.us/mbsite/index.html

It is from the Georgia Agr Dept I think and would like to know of others
in
other states.
Hope this helps.

IF you saw layers of color clay like blue,yellow,white,red or other
colors
would you ask what minerals that this near? Sometimes color clay suggest
others minerals in same area. I am clueless but would like to know more.