Cob: Re: alternative materials/additives.

ToSwink toswink at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 26 07:57:47 CST 2001

In old homes in Europe Horse hair etc was used . sorry i fogot the other
things. It might be possible that people who do research of old family
letters etc could be a source. The invoice i saw was from 1845 and listed
all the products collected. The house had two foot walls and still is lived
in to this day.