Cob: Re: earth plasters in conventional housing

dtebb dtebb at alternatives.com
Mon Jan 7 03:12:52 CST 2002

Hi Bill,

Are you the Bill from Alberta? Thanks for the information. It sounds as if
the stucco wire mesh would be a good way to go. I am really looking forward
to this experiment. I was able to buy a small bag of fine mica from a
pottery supply warehouse. I believe they ordered the mica in from the
states, but it was fairly cheap. The mica in an aliz finish is beautiful,
giving the wall a slight sparkle (depending on how much mica you use) with
the sunlight or candles. Highly recommended.

Ian