Cob: Re: cob test info request

Ric Allan ric at mx5.net
Sun Jan 13 17:05:46 CST 2002

Being a newbie to the list and the 'cob' community, I've been doing a lot of
reading.  Inasmuch, I have the following comment and ?point to ponder.

1)  The literature/writings I've been reading seem to indicate an expected
variance (possibly stronger) between the traditional cob in the UK and
'Oregon cob'...   The tests would be enlightening in seeing how they
compare.

2)  Wouldn't it be nice if we (the amateurs) had a place to send sample
bricks for testing...  at a reasonable cost.