Cob: Re: cob/ thermalMass

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 11:21:20 CST 2002

Good points ,, Lootvit   Ya sure,, den,,, ( someting I picked up in
Montevideo Minnesota ) *smile*

Caves were my first LOVE, Carlsbad Caverens, NM ,1959.
And then came Straw Bales, barn work, IN ,1964
And then I found out about Ferro-Cement ,1974
And then came COB,, 2002
And now I got a wife,,,,,
Anybody want a wife?

Bill        * grins broadly, and hopes that she doen't see this *