Cob: Horse Manure

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Mon Jan 21 21:23:27 CST 2002

Yes, but I think horse manure is better for cob.  This is because the
horse does not have a cud like cows do, so I should think that it's
manure has more fibre strength with just the organic nutrients taken
out.
These one time through fibres are also somewhat softer and easier to use
than hard straw.
They probably also added new straw cuttings to the mix.  A

Matthew mentioned horse manure was used in the UK and works as a great
stabilizer and water repellent.

Darel