Cob: $500 ??#$"#$!

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Thu Jan 31 13:32:59 CST 2002

Hi All  ô¿ô  *smiles*   I think that the cost of anything is more than the sticker price. And it all depends on how many GENERATIONS or levels a person wants to figure.
As in the cost of heating with wood, If a person HAD to buy a NEW truck to haul the wood. And it was used only for haulling wood. Then the total price of the truck should/could be charged against the cost of heating.
Also, if you worked at a job that paid you $500/day,,, and you took the day off to go swimming
or working with COB ,it would cost you $500 to get all wet...( or dirty and tired )
With that said, If you're ( after work ) going to sit in front of the tv anyway, you could be doing something that you can have to show for the time spent.

And then there is the aspect of the price of land. And should a person charge it to the cost of the building? Although I have heard of building Castles in the air, I have never seen one.
And then, even if you get something for free, does that mean it has no value?

So, that is where all the contentions lie...  It does depend on how a person wants to set the value of something. If you are not putting off a money making job, that is, if no one is willing to pay you to do something else. Then your labor and time is free. Or is it?

There are many ways to look at something, and most people look at it the way they want to.

Bzzzz   * wishes those bees would stay away *   ô¿ô  bill