Cob: Wow cool! A rocket stove!

Steve Veeneman svnmn at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 23:52:06 CST 2002

When someone on the Cob-list mentioned Rocket Stoves
and I followed up on it I was more than delighted.

It was only a matter of days before I had a chance to
save enough dog food cans to try it out!  Beside dog
 food I needed a larger can of Menudo which I
emptied for lunch today.  Since critical can
mass arrived today, the results were simply awaiting
a trial run.  You can see the pictures at

http://members.aol.com/svnmn/rs.htm

If you like crude photos of do-it-yourself projects
then please be my guest!  This was waaaaay too much
fun!  My dear departed father would have loved it!
Here's to you Dad, who first showed me how to use a
tin snips!

Steve

=====
# Steve Veeneman - svnmn at yahoo.com