Cob: plastic wrapped bales> was NO FOAM

lucynda norton dragonfly_183 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:18:11 CST 2002

Well to be honest I thought that was a bad idea also.  I hadn't thought of
fog, but more about moisture getting in.  I am not really sure if the
foundation was load bearing or not, but I did dig up the website url.  I had
planned on trying to copy the interseting way they applied there stucco and
saved the site into favorites for future refrence.

http://home.earthlink.net/~richardandrobin/page1.htm