Cob: western PA questions

Amity Beth amity at amitysworld.com
Mon Feb 25 21:26:55 CST 2002

hello list members!
we have been researching cob for two years now, and we are beginning to
look at land.  my biggest concern right now is code (of course)- so, we
plan on discussing code with the appropriate people before we purchase
any land that we find.

is there anyone from western PA or eastern OH on this list?  we would
like to build a cottage- for vacation/summer use and eventually as our
retirement retreat.  i am prepared for an argument to get what we want
done- i am ready to hear your success stories!!

we have big plans for our little circle cob cottage....  i will be
incorporating lots of gently used items, as well as innovative window
techniques, solar stuffs, etc.

also, does anyone have a cob first floor with a loft?  i would be
interested to hear how you made this possible!!  we are thinking this
will take us about 24 months- and very excited to create our own place
of earth.

--
Blessings,
Amity

-some things to think about...
1. you have a very special gift... but are you using it?
2. you are love.  love is the meaning of life.
3. you were not put here to fail.
4. the matching furniture and new curtains wont matter
in 20 years.

Laugh Loud.
Love Unconditionally.
Share Your Blessings...