Cob: Fantastic window idea!!

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Thu Mar 7 15:14:11 CST 2002

Hidare! All..* smiles*  Sounds like brain stormming to me...  With that in mind, What would
keep a person from using TWO  windows for insulation? And person could embed a small
cookie tin at the bottom of the window (with the bottom cut out of the can), that would give access to the space between the glass,, then put bags of desecant inside to trap
the mosture... tada...   ~¿~   bill