Cob: Re: clay wall nogging/light straw clay

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Sat Mar 9 12:32:38 CST 2002

I wanted to forward this great site sent by Lootvick on the  essa list,
to all of you.

Photos show Fank Andresen, German clay builder's work supervision in
WI   on historic barn presevation with a group there.

great great photos of clay nogging- a straw clay method, over a
wattlework of upright slats.  When Frank was in CA 2 years ago he showed
me some similar photos of barns in Germany redone with traditional
materials.  I just love this method! ( must be my eastern European
genes)

http://www.centrevillesettlement.com/claynogn.htm

Ms. Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing>> eyeing the old goat shed that
needs reworking

http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
http://www.papercrete.com